Monday, March 3, 2008

my first post!!!



Well life is good. We are on the countdown to our Queensland holiday. I am so so excited!!! Only 11 sleeps to go. We are driving to the Gold Coast and that means... Maccas for breakfast Yipeeeeeeeee!!! I loooooooove Maccas. And we will get to visit some of my favorite friends on our way there and back (hopefully!!!)

Queensland is so much fun. We are going to visit all the theme parks. I love Wet'n'wild the most.

Sometimes I am scared of heights, but not when it's to get to a water slide!!!

Only 7 days of school til we go!!!




This is me on my first day of high school.

























3 comments:

Dory said...

WELCOME TO BLOGGING ANDY!!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!
I'm doing a bum dance right now because I'm happy that my mate is on here!!
(I'll have to show you the bum dance when I see you next and we can do it together! - Matthew likes to do the bum dance too!)

Did you know I've got Quagmire from Family Guy as a ring tone on my mobile phone? he he hehheheheee

GO POWER!

Cathy said...

Hi Andy,

I love your Blog!

I will be reading it all the time.

When we go to Merimbula I want to see you and kathi doing the bum dance...ok

Andy said...

Andy says "it's so funny, I love a bum dance" and then we got a demo LOL

AND Kathi - he said "No go CATS" hehehe