Monday, April 21, 2008

Only 3 more sleeps

It's only 3 more sleeps and we are going to Bright for a holiday. Yipee! I love it! I am going with mum, dad, Lachie and Cleo, and Cleos friends, Katelyn, Jamie and Johnny. We looked at the weather map and it is going to be cold. My auntie told us there are tadpoles and frogs in the creek, so we might try to catch some.

I have been helping mum with the food shopping list to take. So far I've come up with tee vee snacks, pepsi, lemonade, solo and nutri-grain. We are going to go to the Cosy Kangaroo for tea on Friday night. I looooove the Cosy Kangaroo. I like the pancakes and spaghetti bolognese mmmMMMmmm. We will post some photos when we come home.

Here's my shopping list. Mum gave me the supermarket catalogues and I chose some things and made the list! Mum said at least we won't be thirsty!


2 comments:

Mothership said...

What a great list Andy! With food like that I'd love to be coming to Bright with you!

Dory said...

Did you have fun?