Monday, August 18, 2008

The snow

I just had a fantastic weekend up at Bright. I went with dad and we met our friends Kev and Luke from Wagga there. On Saturday we went tobogganing up at Mt Buffalo. There was heaps of snow up there!

Then for tea on Saturday night we went to the Cosy Kangaroo, of course! Dad knows there will be a tantrum if I don't get to go there when we are in Bright hehehe. I had a hamburger with chips and a coke spider drink. MMMMmmmmm they are so good!
This is me and Luke on the bridge down at the creek behind the house


Hahaha funny Kev!






Luke and I heading up the mountain for another run

2 comments:

Dory said...

I'm glad you had a great time!!!

RachelP said...

Wow Andy, Mt Buffalo looks awesome. Looks like you had a great time in Bright. :)