Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lots of holiday fun

I went back to school last week. I had so much fun in the school holidays. The first weekend I went to Bright with mum and my friend Anthony. We had lots of fun!



We went to the deer and emu farm. There were lots of different animals there. I liked feeding the goats best. Some of them were soooo cute.



This is Anthony feeding the deer. There was a big sign that said be careful he might get angry! So we WERE very careful !!! We were a bit scared feeding the emus and ostriches, cos they poke their long necks through the wire.


Mum made us a big healthy breakfast. Mmmm bacon and eggs and spaghetti


We went for a walk down to the creek. Anthony was a bit scared on the bridge! Look how he is standing.

We went to my favorite restaraunt. The Cosy Kangaroo. Guees what we had to eat... Katie Koalas Cheeseburger!!! and a Coke spider.


Then the Cats played in the Grand Final !!! And they won. We had a big party at home and at half time everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.


It was my 14th Birthday on Tuesday. We had dinner with the Parkos and Nana Green and Papa and Sally, we got Khan Curry Hut take away for dinner.
















No comments: