Saturday, August 2, 2008

My new glasses

Sorry it has been so long since our last post! Mother forgot my acount details!!! But it's all good, she has managed to work it out, so here I am!

Yesterday I got some glasses. I used to wear them when I was very little, but then the eye specialist told us we could have a break for a few years. last week we had a check up and he told mum that I really do need to wear glasses now.

So we went shopping at OPSM. Well mum went in and I stood out the front with my arms crossed and told the lady "I don't wear glasses, I don't need it" They talked me into trying some on, and I did check myself out in the mirror and actually I look pretty good! Well I thought so anyway!!!

Dad went and picked them up yesterday. When he showed me I was not impressed and I told him too that I don't wear glasses! So mum had a chat to me and explained that I might be able to see the tv bettr if I tried them on. She won, of course, and I put them on.

Wow! I can see so much better!!! I think I really like my glasses. I took them off for a while but then I put them back on cos they make everything look so good. I know I have to wear them everyday now and I am getting used too them. Everyone at basketball yesterday told me how cool I look, so I guess I will keep wearing them!!!

Here's some pics.
Now I can read the newspaper without having my eyes so close


You like my style!!!






2 comments:

Dory said...

Andy, YOU LOOK SO COOL!!!!! what a spunk! I'm glad they work for you :)

RachelP said...

andy the glasses make you look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO smart. (and very sexy!)